Community Engagement Guidelines
We’re excited and thankful you are part of our community. Our social media platforms aim to keep you informed about what Eliem is up to and support, provide updates, educate, and inspire our community. It’s our priority to be accurate, authentic and to discuss topics that are important to you and the communities we serve. Because we work in a highly regulated industry, it is important that together we adhere to these guidelines. These community engagement guidelines apply to each of our corporate digital platforms below: Eliem’s corporate website (https://eliemtx.com), and our corporate LinkedIn and Twitter pages, and any other social media channel we choose to engage in.
If you choose to engage with us online, which we hope you do, you are agreeing to abide by these community engagement guidelines. Our guidelines apply in addition to each channel’s own Terms of Service. Please visit Twitter and LinkedIn to view their terms.
1. Be respectful and stay on topic
Please be respectful of everyone participating online and remain on topic. If you have a question or comment that is off topic, please send a general inquiry via private message. Any discriminatory, offensive or vulgar posts will be removed.
2. Legal and regulatory
Eliem is a public company in a highly regulated industry and subject to specific FDA rules surrounding how we can communicate with the public. We thus may not always be able to address your comments or questions directly. For example, we cannot participate in any discussions that mention pharmaceutical products of any company or information about specific patients or medical advice.
Discussions should remain constructive and informative. We may be obligated to block/delete commenters and/or remove comments that contain:
- Mention of pharmaceutical products or brands of any company
- Profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content (including images, videos and links)
- Condone violence or illegal behavior
- Health or medical advice
- Any personal or identifiable information related to you or others such as an email address, mailing address, phone number, treatment history or physician information
- False or misleading information
- Off-topic subjects, including those that may be considered commercial advertising (e.g., sell products and services, or recruit fans and followers)
- Proprietary, confidential, sensitive or non-public information related to Eliem or any other person or company
- Photos or videos without proper consent to use
- Copyright, protected or trade-marked material unless previously approved by the party involved
- Inappropriate comments about other companies (for example, disparaging comments, or any statements about their products)
- Excessively repetitive or disruptive comments to the community; or spam
- Content that does not follow channel guidelines, including LinkedIn’s professional community policies or Twitter’s rules and policies
3. Medical and professional advice
We will never post medical or professional advice. Eliem cannot offer medical advice or discuss treatment options provided by Eliem or other companies. Please speak to a healthcare professional for medical help.
We want you to engage with us, but sometimes we can’t always respond or are unable to provide a response quickly because as previously noted, we are a highly regulated company. We actively monitor our digital channels and will respond if we can, but please note we do not guarantee a reply. But we’re happy you’re here!
5. We reserve the right to share your posts
When you engage with @EliemTx (Twitter, LinkedIn), you grant us permission to engage back. This may include the use of your name, handle and the content associated with your posts on our social media channels.
6. No endorsement of third parties
7. Additional considerations
- You must be at least 13 years old to engage with us on Twitter; 16 for LinkedIn
- Your posts, replies or direct messages may be submitted to law enforcement if we believe it is necessary to prevent fraud or to protect the safety of the public or an individual
We want to engage with you and hope to build a thoughtful and informative community that fosters trust and respect. We hope to stay connected with you as our Eliem community grows.
Information expressed by Eliem in its social media channels may include forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those contained in these forward-looking statements due to a number of factors, including those discussed under the caption “Risk Factors” in Eliem’s filings with the Securities Exchange Commission and available at https://ir.eliemtx.com/financials-filings/sec-filings. All forward-looking statements in Eliem’s social media channels are based upon information available to Eliem as of the date such statements were posted, and Eliem undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements contained therein, except as required by law.